Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome to DA Horse Gifts and Horse Art www.DressageArt.com blog

Welcome to www.DressageArt.com blog!


Ivetta Harte painting "live" during the 2 day horse show.

Even I've been a professional artist for the last 18 years; I started to concentrate my oil paintings on horses in the year 2005. My oils take me a long time to paint; so I finished only a handful of them in a year. Several people asked me how I paint my horse oil paintings. I love to share my passion for the art and horses. To bring the horse art closer to horse people, I recently painted "live" at the CDS-EB dressage horse show. I started with a blank canvas. Many people revisited my booth and checked on my progress thought the day. It was so much fun and a great success. I really enjoyed having my own booth, though it was a lot of work and I was really tired after the 2 day outdoor show. I promised to several people to put up the finished painting on my website, so they can see how it ended up. I'll do that as soon as I'll finish this painting.


While thinking how can I show the progress of my oil paintings, I decided to give a try to keep a “blog” – a personal web newspaper or web diary or web journal. On this blog I’ll be talking about horses, horse’s art, dressage and horse paintings.

Visit DressageArt (DA) blog: http://dahorsegifts.blogspot.com/

Visit DressageArt (DA) website: http://www.dressageart.com/

Visit DressageArt (DA) gift shop: http://www.cafepress.com/dressageart/

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivetta, very, very, well written and described. What a nice gift you have of bringing a story to a piece of canvas. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home